Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ok I don't know what the deal is now a days, but I have been seeing sooooo many people wearing these glasses. Everybody is usually getting their glasses in a black plastic rimmed form tomake them seem kind of nerdy. I have seen these glasses on celebs like Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne. I mean I like them but I don't know if I really want to be everybody else.......as i think about it ...... I guess being a nerd is kind of koo. I mean people are wearing plaid shirts, suspenders and converse all stars, all of which is the attire of plenty of famous nerds.Its crazy thinking about how everybody resented nerds and they always made fun of them, but now people are trying so hard to be like them. But anyways ...... the glasses you can probably find at any eyeglass place but the only thing you probably have to worry about is the pricing, I mean i can't find the pricing right now but all i got to say is that it depends on the namebrand you want for the glasses. So go head and get your nerd on!

No comments: