Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Reflections On Blogging


Thinking about my experience of blogging..... I think about the assignments we had to do for the weeks, I think about the amount of words that I need to write, and I think about how hard it was to be motivated to blog. But now I'm thinking different. I really enjoyed blogging because I got to talk about the things that really mattered to me even if they weren't really important to others around me. I mean as you could see I loved talking about tennis shoes....thats because tennis shoes are my life....wait.... not really. One of my favorite things to do was to customize my blog to fit my personality, even though I really couldn't do much to it, it still felt like it was apart of me. One of the things I noticed while blogging was that I was growing in my computer skills(mabe), but really..,. I noticed that I was growing to become more interested in my school work and more into my blog. I started writing on my blog like someone was really goinig to read it, I mean some people were but its ok. I loved that I got to express myself throughout my blog, it kind of made me feel like I was important... it made me feel like I was outspoken, usually I keep to myself until something I really care about is mentioned..... wait let me take that back because I talk to people I really don't even know Lol. The koo thing about the whole experince was that I got to look at other peoples blogs to get ideas. The ways I came up with ideas on my blog was that I had conversations with my friends about certain things or I either read something the magazine or on the internet.............overall the experince was great and I would like to thank my teacher Mr. Ayers for introducing me to blogging, I had fun!

No comments: