Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Australia...The Place I Would Love To Visit

You guys don't know how much I would love to go to Australia. Well as I think about it I probably could have but the catch is I would miss soooooooo many days of school and the plane ride is a ridiculous 17 plus hour flight and I know I wouldn't be able to handle something that long. The lucky member of my family ( my Dad) just left the other to go on the journey of a lifetime. He's gonna arrive there this coming up wednsday or in Australia's thursday or vice versa, I don't know. But other than that he's going to be there until a couple days after the end of this school year whcih would be June 13th. I just can imagine all the things he gets to see, from the beautiful scenery to the exotic animal of the outback. I mean I think its a great experience to take part in. Australia has so many beaches, places and things to do, I wouldn't know what to do first, from the famous opera house to the zoos, I would lose my mind. I just can;t wait until my dad comes home to show me all the pictures he took.

No comments: