Friday, May 1, 2009

The New Craze........The Jerk


I 've been going crazy after hearing this song called "You're a Jerk" and then I've heard there was a dance to this song, so of course I went to youtube, a long and behold the dance called the jerk. This dance is came straight out of Cali (California for short), the dance is part of , no no let change that.....it is the Jerkin movement. The movement is a urban youth sub-culture which consists of hyphy beats, skinny jeans, knee bends, backwards Running Man moves and having a “geeked up/skateboard” swagga. The ones who really staed this crazy movement would be the one and only New Boyz, who have a skater boi/ cool kid on the block type of swagg. The I must admit will stick in your head for days because of the crazy beats and the constent repeating of "You're a Jerk " in the background. Thinking about this movement made me to come up to think what will be next.... I mean who will be the person in line to cause a great dance movement or either a teen movement, We probably won't find out until next month lol. But i think this dance/movement is going be around for a long time!!!The video below shows the dance at its best.

No comments: