Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Kicks of the Month.....Sooo Sick

Ok I know its been a month or so since I've done the kicks of the month, but now I've brought it back. Anyways like usual I chose a few pair of kicks that I think are the freshest/sickest of them all. The ones above are from the Royale Dontrelle collection, they have three main colors throughout the shoe which you probably can tell is red, orange, and white. The shoes also have intricate details with the playing cards on the side of the shoe to the weaving/swirling pattern on the toe of the shoe. These shoes right here doesn't really have alot, but I still think they're kool. The title of these is "Thrashin". The shoes are going for a 80's theme this year with dunks celebrating skateboarders of the 80s. They come in two colorways inspired by 80s skateboarding video games. The dunks feature a white upper with black accents, neon yellow gums, light blue/grayish midsole, and a pink and blue nike swoosh. Last but definitely not least is the Santana Edition. I really do like these shoes. They have two different color stitching which are pink and teal blue. They're basically all black leather with some patent black leather on the sides. The only downfall for these shoes is the little plant on the side, which would be called Mary Jane, thats why it kind of looks like a woman. It also display the plant on the under side of the shoe, that why the gums of the shoe is see through teal blue so they can expose the little secret it has hidding under the shoe. But hopefully that doesn't take away the sickness of the shoe. Like always I say you basically can find these shoes any where, they come with two different pairs of shoe strings, an they usually cost around $59.99 to $149.99. So keep ya swagg up and go cop some of these!

1 comment:

Carter said...

I do love me sum dunks! lol...check ot my blog..http://freshlifestyles.blogspot.com/