Thursday, May 14, 2009

Look What I Found

Ok I was browsing through my blog archives looking for any mistakes I could of made while I posting my blogs and all of a sudden my eyes caught something......it was the tennis shoes that Keri Hilson was wearing in her photograph. So of course I had to go on the web to see what type of brand they are and came up the name of Creative Recreations. I have seen these shoes on almost every rapper/hip hop artist out in this game from group members of Day26 to Soulja Boy. The deal with these shoes is that you probably won't be able to find these shoes every where like nike dunks or adidas, you would probably have to look in the big cities such as Chicago and New York ( just a couple of examples) to get these shoes. For these shoes you'd have to dig really deep into your pockets to buy these, the usually range from $79.95 to $219.95 depending on what style of shoe you're looking for. Sometimes you can find these shoes at a cheap price like $48.88, but the deal with that is that they don't look as good as the others. The shoes come in four to seven different styles each under a certain subject, so you have a lot of selections to choose from. So go check out the web, I bet you'll find something that will suit your fancy lol!

No comments: